Personal Injury Lawyers Serving Tampa, Clearwater, St Pete, Brandon and Sarasota!
6 Reasons to Put Our Injury Law Team on Your Side
1. Experience Matters! Our team of injury lawyers has more than 100 years of combined experience representing victims who have been severely injured due to another person’s negligence.
2. Over 15,000 Clients Represented Our injury law team has represented Florida personal injury victims for more than 25 years and aggressively fought for the rights of over 15,000 clients.
3. No Fees or Costs Unless We Win We provide our clients with a guarantee that we will work on a contingency basis, meaning that you won’t incur any fees or costs unless we win.
4. Our Focused & Aggressive Law Team The injury law team of Abrahamson & Uiterwyk consists of 10 personal injury attorneys and 40 staff members, all of whom are dedicated to providing our clients with the representation they deserve.
5. We Will Come to You You do not need to visit our law offices in order to have us on your side. We can visit you at your home, office or hospital room if you are located in central or western Florida. We can also handle everything by telephone, mail and email if you prefer.
6. Highest Possible Rating from Martindale-Hubbell We take pride in having an “AV” rating from the national law firm rating system Martindale-Hubbell. The “AV” rating indicates that our legal ability is “very high to preeminent” and that we hold ourselves to “very high” ethical standards.
For over 25 years, Abrahamson & Uiterwyk has been fighting for the rights of personal injury victims throughout the state of Florida. Our experienced injury law team consists of 10 attorneys and 40 legal staff who have the knowledge and experience needed to aggressively pursue compensation for our clients. Our injury law team focuses on the following areas of personal injury law:
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Boat Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Drunk Driving
- Slip and Fall
- Medical Malpractice
- Wrongful Death
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Brain Injuries
Call Now and Put Our Experienced Florida Personal Injury Attorneys to Work for You!
If you have been severely injured due to another person’s negligence, call us today for a free initial consultation. Our injury attorneys work on a contingency basis, meaning that you will not incur any fees or costs unless we win. The injury law team at Abrahamson & Uiterwyk will work aggressively and diligently on your case so that you can focus on your medical recovery. By choosing us to handle your case, you will be partnering with a personal injury law firm that offers:
- Experience Protecting the Rights of Injured Victims: Our firm has 100+ years of combined experience representing more than 15,000 clients.
- No Fees or Costs Unless We Win: We offer a guarantee to pursue your case on a contingency basis.
- Prompt, Focused and Caring Attention: Get started now by contacting us via phone, email or online chat.
Unlike some law firms, Abrahamson & Uiterwyk is dedicated solely to the practice of personal injury law. Our law firm is comprised of 10 personal injury attorneys and more than 40 paralegals and staff members, all of whom are dedicated to protecting the rights of personal injury victims.
What is the process of a personal injury case?
Our firm will handle every aspect of your personal injury claim from working with medical providers and insurance companies to conducting investigating and hiring experts while you focus on your medical recovery. We can come to your home, office or hospital room, or, if you prefer, handle your case by telephone, mail or email.
How much is this going to cost?
At Abrahamson & Uiterwyk, we handle our clients’ cases on a contingency basis, meaning that you will not incur any costs or fees unless we win.
How do I get started?
Let us put our attorneys’ 100+ years of experience to work for you. Call us today for a free, no obligation consultation at 1-813-324-5202.